School Docs is our “cloud based” policy and procedure system. This is a comprehensive core set of policies that have been well-researched and follow the Ministry of Education National Administration Guidelines. Policies are monitored by SchoolDocs and updated, modified or created in response to changes in legislation, significant events, Ministry guidelines, reviews/requests from schools and regular reviewing from the SchoolDocs team. Each term there are policies and procedures for review.
To view policies and procedures visit School Docs. Enter the username (stalbans) and password (learning).
This term our Board and staff and parents are reviewing Recognition of Cultural Diversity and Board and Staff are reviewing Staff Leave and Separated Parents, Day-to-Day Care and Guardianship. We welcome you to review the Cultural Diversity policy. To do this:
- Visit the website http://stalbans.schooldocs.co.nz/1893.htm
- Enter the username (stalbans) and password (learning).
- Follow the link to the relevant policy as listed.
- Read the policy.
- Click the Policy Review button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the reviewer type “Parent”.
- Enter your name (optional).
- Submit your ratings and comments.
If you don’t have internet access, school office staff can provide you with printed copies of the policy and a review form.