2020 Teacher Vacancies
Due to roll growth and parental leave we have two permanent and five fixed-term basic scale positions available. Successful candidates will be offered either a permanent or fixed-term role following shortlisting and interview.
All positions commence term one 2020:
- 3 positions are for staff who are taking parental leave in 2020 and are at varying levels across the school
- 2 junior school positions (Y1 – 2)
- 1 senior school positions (Y5 – 6)
- 1 middle school position (Y3 – 4)
Successful applicants will work in collaborative teaching spaces. We require innovative, highly effective teachers, who have an in-depth knowledge of current pedagogy. We welcome your application if you have a commitment to high-quality teaching and learning, are reflective in your practice, willing to work collaboratively and believe you can make a difference to children’s education. These roles are not suited to beginning teachers.
Applications close 12pm, Friday 23rd August 2019. Apply via email email@example.com, include your curriculum vitae, the completed application form and letter of introduction.
Application information is available on our website www.stalbans.school.nz and includes the following documentation:
- Applicant Information
- Application Form
- Role Preference Survey (link)
Your application must include:
- Completed application form
- A letter of introduction
- Completion of the role preference survey
- Curriculum Vitae, that clearly addresses the position outline and person specification
Principal – Tumuaki